Friday, January 25, 2013

My answer is yes, not tell me your problem

My answer is yes, not tell me your problem


This was the best statement I have ever come across in my life. One of the medical superintendents at Moolchand Hospital when he joined had this statement on the wall above his head. It clearly indicates that he was sitting to solve the problem and not to create problems.
If all the service provider agencies follow this statement, the scenario of the country can change. Our job should be to solve the problems and not find mistakes. None of us is 100% truthful, honest or hardworking. Each one of us will have some positive points and some negative points. Our job should be to remove our negative points and convert them into positive.
Remembers SWOT analysis taught in marketing i.e. “Strength, Weakness,Opportunityand Threat”. Our job should be to convert our weakness into strength and threat into opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment